Software Configuration Help/Checklist
To open a support ticket, please click on the link below:
For a quicker response, please include your purchase receipt in the support ticket.
Tickets are answered from:
- Monday through Friday
- 9:30am to 5:30pm (GMT+8hrs)
[12hrs ahead of New York]
- We are closed from Dec 23 – Dec 29th for the Christmas holidays, and 31st Dec – 2nd Jan for the New Year
Please note the timezone above – GMT+8hrs – which is about 12 hours ahead of New York time.
Upgrading CBListAutomator to Version 3.0
1. Upload all the new files EXCEPT the config file.
2. Login to the admin area and you will see a link asking you to upgrade. See the screenshot below:
3. Click on the link – this will upgrade the database structure.
4. Only then, click on the ‘update’ button to update the config file settings. If you had missed step 3 or you no longer see the ‘upgrade link’ (in step 2), manually point your browser to the “cbl_upgradeDB.php” file. (You need to be logged in first or you will see un-authorized error)