Tag Archives: CBStarter

CBStarter Affiliate Program

If you are an established ClickBank vendor, you will no doubt have a bunch of affiliates promoting your product(s). But if you check your stats, you’d probably notice that only 1%-5% of your affiliates are consistently making sales. What about the rest of the 95% of your affiliates? Typically many of them are not getting […]